- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- Video device to upload assignments within the course
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements
The instructional materials required for this program are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Teaching in Today's Inclusive Classrooms: A Universal Design for Learning Approach, by Richard M. Gargiulo and Debbie Metcalf
- Methods and Strategies for Teaching Students with High Incidence Disabilities: A Case-Based Approach, by Joseph Boyle and David Scanlon
- Praxis ParaProfessional Study Guide: ParaPro Assessment Exam Prep with Practice Test
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive the ParaPro Interactive Practice Test to help prepare for the exam.