- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac. Chromebooks are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser for the course and MindTap: The latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari browsers. (Although Firefox or Chrome is preferred)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions
The instructional materials required for this program are included in enrollment. The following textbooks, workbook, and access codes will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment. Two of your textbooks will be available online as an eBook; there is no eBook for the Workbook to Accompany Understanding Health Insurance. Whenever possible, reading assignments in each lesson will be linked to the eBooks for the designated reading.
- Administrative Medical Assisting, 8th Edition
- Understanding Health Insurance: A Guide to Billing and Reimbursement 2022
- Workbook to Accompany Understanding Health Insurance: A Guide to Billing and Reimbursement 2022
You will receive an access code to access MOSS 3.0, which is a simulated EHR.
Please Note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.